Super vitamin with numerous health benefits
Many people living in the northern hemisphere are deficient in Vitamin D due to the lack of sunlight. Deficiency appears to have become so commonplace that the UK Government are recommending supplementation for many sectors of the population including pregnant women, children and the elderly. However, Vitamin D is so important for many aspects of health and specifically contributes to normal blood calcium levels as well as the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D is known as the ‘sunshine’ vitamin, normally produced in the skin after exposure to sunlight.
- Vitamin D is important for normal teeth, bones and muscles.
- Contains the active vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) form.
- New government guidelines recommend vitamin D supplementation for many.
- Especially good during winter months.
- Small, easy to swallow capsules.
- Great for all the family.
If also taking a multivitamin, take one capsule a day.
Please note that due to local import restrictions on products containing Vitamin D we are unable to ship our Vitamin D product to Estonia. You may like to consider True Food® Supernutrition Plus as an alternative
One capsule typically provides
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (500iu) 12.5µg.
Encapsulated with these natural ingredients:
Sunflower oil, gelatine, glycerol.
Take 1-2 capsules a day. Children over 5 years, 1 a day.
Keep out of reach of children. Ensure lid is tight and store in a cool, dry, steam-free environment as damp conditions can affect the product quality.